Little ones go wild for the Wild Ones kick scooter, designed to help new riders learn to balance and build the skills they need to safely and confidently ride a two-wheel scooter. Featuring extra-wide, slow-rollling wheels, perfect for learning indoor or outdoors, the Wild Ones junior kick scooter eliminates the need for a third wheel, enabling kids ages 30 months and up learn to balance on a two-wheeled ride. And with Shark, Dinosaur, and Unicorn inspired graphics to choose from, there’s a Wild One just right for every little one!
- Frame: Injection-molded plastic
- Handlebars: Steel-reinforced with 3D (lenticular) eye graphic
- Grips: Soft, foam
- Deck: Low to the ground, extra-wide, character-inspired graphics on full-deck grip tape
- Wheels: 6.5” (164 mm) diameter, 3” (76.2 mm) wide, slow-rolling, high quality injection molded wheels with outer rubber tires
- Patents Pending
- Adult Assembly Required
- Age: 30+ months
- Max Rider Weight: 44 lb (20 kg)
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 26.06” (66.2 cm) x 10.55” (26.8 cm) x 22.24” (56.5 cm)
- Product Weight: 6.1 lb (2.77 kg)
- Learn to Balance and the build the skills needed to ride a two-wheeled scooter with a wide, low deck that keeps kids closer to the ground!
- Two extra-wide, slow-rolling wheels made for indoor or outdoor use, eliminate the need for a third wheel, reducing the hesitation of transitioning from a three-wheeled to a two-wheeled scooter.
- Extra-wide, low deck featuring character-inspired grip tape graphics teaches kids appropriate foot placement and makes it fun to ride just like the big kids.
- Three awesome character designs to choose from – Shark, Dinosaur, and Unicorn – each with a fun 3D eye and colorful deck.